The SimuLab: description
General description. LOCEN has the use of a Simulation Lab to run its computer simulation research work. The lab is formed by two rooms each with a size of about 5x6 m, and a third room used by Gianluca Baldassarre and Marco Mirolli.
SimuLab Room 45 (Room of Gianluca Baldassarre and Marco Mirolli)
- 2 workplaces each formed by: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 computer
- 6 shelves for books and articles
SimuLab Room 24
- 5 workplaces each formed by: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 computer (some equipped with GPU parallel computing hardware)
- 2 shelves for books and articles
- The lab is connected to two servers (1 for the group web-site, 1 for the IM-CLeVeR web-site)
SimuLab Room 23.
- 6 workplaces each formed by: 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 computer
- 3 shelves for books and electrical/computer materials
Access to Lab and collaborations. The workplaces are used by LOCEN members, visitors, collaborating students and researchers.
The SimuLab: pictures