The Raffaello Misiti Library provides the following services:
- To lend book and consultation
- Purchase Proposal (please, fill out the form for the new purchase requests and send it to the library)
- Bibliographic Information
- Supply of documents (in accordance with local regulations on copyright law - L633/1941 - This service allows to find and retrieve documents -articles or book chapters - that are not in the ISTC Library)
- Remote access to on-line information through the Biblioproxy portal.
Photocopy (in accordance with local regulations on copyright law (L633/1941)
- Request for documents, this service provides documents (articles or book chapters) held by Library or other libraries both nationally and internationally. The submission is free of charge on the basis of mutual exchange.
The service is executed in accordance with the law on copyright. Requests can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 0644595243