Currently, the ISTC Library provides the access to the following editorial packages:
- Annual Reviews 51 titles in biomedicine, physics and social sciences.
- Elsevier (ScienceDirect) 2635 titles on all subject areas.
- IEEE/IEE Magazines, Conferences and IEEE and IET Standards that contains approximately one third of the current world literature in electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications and computer science.
- JSTOR (Journal STORage) (640 titles) subscribed collections: Arts & Sciences I- Arts & Sciences II - Arts & Sciences VII - Mathematics & Statistics
- Nature 40 titles of the publisher Nature Publishing Group.
- Oxford University Press, 286 titles in humanities and social sciences, natural sciences and medicine.
- PNAS Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, access from Vol. 1, (1915) –
- PsycARTICLES database full-text of 93 journals of the American Psychological Association, access via username e password.
- Sage 521 journals in social, humanities, medical and natural sciences.
- Science on-line access from Vol.275 (1997)-
- Springer 2127 journals, multidisciplinary areas.
- Taylor & Francis Group (including Routledge, Psychology Press, CRC Press Garldand and Science), multidisciplinary, offers a catalog of over 1500 titles ranging from information technology to social sciences.
- Wiley-Blackwell 1554 titles, multidisciplinary areas.